- 1 pint strawberries , hulled and halved lengthwise
- 2 oranges , sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 2 lemons , sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 3 peaches , pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- 3 bottles white wine (dry to semidry), such as Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay
- 1 liter sparkling water
Place all fruit in a large pitcher or bowl, add wine and allow to sit at room temperature 4 to 24 hours. When ready to serve, add sparkling water and ice. Serve in a bowl with a ladle (make sure there's fruit in every serving).